Ends on 3/15/2015
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
- Eligibility: Asian American writers living in the United States.
- Reading period is February 1 - March 15
- Manuscripts must be typed, paginated, and 50 – 70 pages in length (single spaced).
- Individual poems from the manuscript may have been previously published in magazines, anthologies, or chapbooks of less than 25 pages, but the collection as a whole must be unpublished. Translations and self-published books are not eligible. No multi-authored collections, please.
- Manuscripts must have a table of contents and include a list of acknowledgments for poems previously published. The inclusion of a biographical note is optional. Your name, mailing address, email address and phone number should appear on the title page of your manuscript.
- No illustrations, photographs or images should be included.
- The Kundiman Poetry Prize is judged by consensus of the members of Kundiman's Artistic Staff and the Tupelo Press Editorial Board. Manuscripts are not read anonymously. Learn more about our judging process.
- Winner will be announced in June. Please check http://www.kundiman.org/prize for notification of winners and finalists.
The entry fee for The Kundiman Prize is $28. Payment for online submission must be made online.