GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
Asian American poets at any stage of their career.
- Submissions for manuscripts are open from February 1st to April 15th. We do not accept paper submissions.
- Manuscripts must be typed, paginated, and 50 – 70 pages in length.
- Individual poems from the manuscript may have been previously published in magazines, anthologies, or chapbooks of less than 25 pages, but the collection as a whole must be unpublished. Translations and self-published books are not eligible. No multi-authored collections, please.
- No illustrations, photographs, or images should be included.
- The Kundiman Poetry Prize is judged by consensus of the members of Kundiman's Artistic Staff and the Tupelo Press Editorial Board.
Send us a letter (100 - 250 words) that describes what you hope to accomplish at the Kundiman Youth Leadership Intensive. In addition, please describe your connection to, affiliation with, or interest in Asian American identity. You can tell us about your family background, your religious practice, your cultural engagement, or simply your curiosity and questions.